Friday, October 12, 2007

SkeetSkurt

There's things one should never be proud of..being a raver is one of them. When I think of electronic music I think of designers in black framed glasses listening to Intelligent Dance Music (*translates to: indecipherable robotsfucking noises) while kerning type and drinking lattes... Electronic music much like raving it is something I do not admit to having any relations with...Possibly because if you say electronic..they think you mean electronica...which makes almost anyone imagine someone who thinks Ibiza is heaven on earth and the sound of really repetative,loud, boring robotsfucking..is good MUSIC....yet again I digress..I can say..here are some things..that I listen to which may or may not be electronic music. Yet, overall good music to kern to..uh..I mean work to..



as always heres the suggested play order..and be sure to set the playback overlap to 6 seconds or so.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zryhq1

age gracefully..have a nice weekend.

No comments: