Friday, October 5, 2007

The Rappy Rap 90's edition part 2


Well time for another Rappy Rap session...This week as a few gems. Pete Rock and Cl Smooth's "One in a Million" featured on the Poetic Justice soundtrack...Janet in a mail truck...I'm saying! KMD's "What a Nigga Know?" *please note MF Grimms verse one of my favorites. "Fallin'" by De La and Teenage Fanclub **the odd tom petty nod. Brand Nubian's "Punks Set Up to Get Beat Down" which must have been on 20 mixtapes i purchased as a lad..."john theyre stealing part 2" ....i'll steal the ice out of your fridge and leave the food...ok I'm losing focus here, let me get to the superfluous info....Heres a list of the preferred play order I also suggest to set your itunes crossfade playback at around 6 seconds (its in preference under playback).

*reup*
http://www.mediafire.com/?91yb0hp2d8z

No comments: