Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Feel like Dying

Haha...Ok..don't be confused by the melodramatic title. I actually had a conversation today about this Lil' Wayne song. Some love it..some think its absolutely retared. I've thought little about this yet still came to this conclusion: I respect both points of view. Nonetheless, I have to admit it peculiar and catchy. (*Oh and please do check youtube and see the variety of people who have decided to lip sync this song..fatties, goths, geeks, 6 years olds with keyboards...) I couldn't help myself and found the sampled track. The sample is from an Aussie pop folk singer named "Karma", the song titled "Once" is pretty depressing...well..oddly enough the girl moved to Miami.. of all places after writing a theatrical song about some serious issues with the powder white..who would have thought...
anyways.

Karma's: Once
Lil Wayne's: I feel like dying

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9d6e8a

1 comment:

Lady Chavez and Fluffgirl said...

love the site New Kidz, we are adding you now already