Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy (Belated) Cinco De Hood Tuesday






























I had something already ready for this Tuesday, but as I was walking home I saw shit tons of wasted frat boys, socially minded drunkies and various other vagrants of spanish decent stumbling around like it was St. Patties. Almost. Its St. Patties for the lefties and non-profit workers, Cinco De Mayo. A lot of people celebrate this mediocre-ly important holiday in Mexico due to the false belief that May 5th is Mexico's Independence Day. Not true. Thats September 16th.
Heres a bunch of songs by some real Mexican Chicanos. Warning, It doesn't get much more West Coasty than this. P.S. I threw in some Cypress cause he's the one of these dudes yhall might have heard of and despite his Cuban half, the other half is 100% Puro. R.I.P. Pun.
Click here to ride out

No comments: