Friday, November 2, 2007

MASH OUT POSSE FRIDAY


I can't lie. MOP and Geto Boys are two of my all time favorite rap acts. So here's a selection of MOP tracks from several of their albums. One note.. the song titled "Hip Hop Cops" (produced by Wyclef ...who just ruins shit out of hubris & spite) is not my preferred version of this track, which was originally titled "Helicopters". Unfortunately the only other version I can find is some Radio Promo version with DJ Cam or Clue shouting over it. What is noteworthy though is the use of John Holt's "Police in Helicopters" as the hook. Actually I am going to go ahead and upload the alternate version of this at some point. Well folks enjoy your motherfucking friday with Fizzy Womack and Billy Danze.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2j7dbvxyvln

No comments: