Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Desert Dessert


Hello, this is my inaugural introduction around these parts. I made this mix entitled 'Desert Dessert'. I started my early days making cassette tapes for friends in middle school. Gaining local notoriety for my A side: Wu-Tang & B side: No Limit mix tapes. This was back when everyone my age was listening to Mase & things of that nature. I would gather these albums (most with parental advisory) from my 2 older brothers or neighbors. Most of my friends had never heard of music like this. I had a double cassette tape deck stereo in my room my dad gave me. The pause button was broken, but during dubbing I would press the pause & it would make this abstract record scratch noise. I would do that effect in between songs. That was my shtick. Anyhow, hope you dig this selection...

Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?m05iqztnimy

No comments: