Friday, April 18, 2008

Bill McRight and Alex Lukas Talk @ Space 1026


If any of you happen to be in Philly this weekend I recommend checking this out. Alex Lukas is one of my favorite contemporary artist. His work ethic, creativity and intelligence is exceptional. He currently works at Space1026 in Philly and was recently interviewed by Fecal Face (interview link) I highly recommend checking him out and especially checking out this talk. Also if you see Alex make sure to give him a Dr. Pepper (tell him it was from me).

Bill McRight and Alex Lukas will be giving a free and informative talk about the methods of print making we use, amongst other topics, tomorrow at 2pm at The Print Center.

----------------------------------------------------------
BILL McRIGHT and ALEX LUKAS Talk
Saturday, April 19th, 2pm.


The Print Center
1614 Latimer Street
Philadelphia, PA
http://www. printcenter. org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was excellent. I went with my prolific sticker artist son, Thornton. Imagine being 12 and listening to these guys talk about their process, choices, fun, frustrations, more fun. We were both pretty much glued to every word.

Thanks!

very tall Todd