Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Few Mixes

A-Trak's "Dirty South Dance" Mix
http://www.mediafire.com/?axfxnem3tnd
1. Arc Choir-Jesus Walks/Kanye West-Jesus Walks
2. Nu Birth-You're What I'm All About/Junior MAFIA-Players Anthem
3. The Whatnaughts-I'll Erase Away Your Pain/Kanye West-Late
4. Main Ingredient-Let Me Prove My Love To You/Alicia Keys-You Don't Know My Name
5. Silvia Striplin-You Can't Turn Me Away/Junior MAFIA-Get Money
6. The Temptations-I Don't Know What It Is, But It Sure Is Funky/Common-The Corner
7. Honey Cone-Innocent Till Proven Guilty/Common-Testify
8. DJ Rogers-Faithful To The End/Common-Faithful
9. Luchi DeJesus-Round About Midnight/KRS ONE-A Friend
10. Dynasty-Adventures In The World Of Music/Camp-Lo-Luchini
11. Willie Mitchell-Grovin'/(GZA-Liquid Swords
12. Wendy Renay–After The Laughter Come Tears/Wu Tang Clan-Tearz
13. The Charmels-I'll Never Grow Old/Wu Tang Clan-Cream
14. Dione Warwick-You're Gonna Need Me/Usher-Throwback
15. Billy Cobham-Heather/Souls of Mischief-93 Til Infinity
16. Beherd Wright-Halboglabotribin'/Snoop Dogg-Gz & Hustlaz
17. Jack Bruce-Born 2 Be Blue/Smith N Wesssun-BuckTown
18. Aretha Franklin-Call Me/Slum Village-Selfish
19. Quincy Jones-Summer In The City/Pharcyde-Passin Me By
20. Joe Simons-Before The Nite's Over/Outkast-So Fresh & So Clean
21. Peabo Bryson-Born 2 Love/Nas-2nd Childhood
22. The Chi-Lites-That's How Long I Love You/JayZ-Dec 4
23. Abdel Halim-Hefes-Khasiaraya-Gar/JayZ-Big Pimpin'
24. Labi Siffre-I Got The/Eminem-My Name Is/JayZ-The Streets Is Watching
25. Samuel Johnson-My Music/Jadakiss-We're Gonna Make It
26. Milt Jackson-Olinga/A Tribe Called Quest-Award Tour
27. War-Magic Mountain/De La Soul-Potholes In My Lawn
28. Ahmad Jamal-Swahililand/De La Soul-Stakes Is High
39. Gap Mangione-Diana In The Autumn Wind/Slum Village-Fall-In Love
40. David McCallum-The Edge/Dr Dre-Next Episode
41. Creative Source-I Can't See Myself Without You/Freeway-What We Do
42. Average White Band-Love Your Life/A Tribe Called Quest-Check The Rhyme
43. Funkadelic-Let's Take It To The People/A Tribe Called Quest-Everything Is Fair
44. Ronnie Foster-Mystic Brew/A Tribe Called Quest-Electric Relaxation
45. The Chi-Lites-Are You My Woman?/Beyonce-Crazy In Love
46. The Meters-Oh Calcutta/Ameri-One Thing
47. McCoy Tyner-Impressions/Black Sheep-The Choice Is Yours
49. Nirvana-Indiana/The Roots-Dynamite

No comments: